Monday, May 10, 2010

Long awaited update…


Wow, a lot has been going on in the Seattle strip club scene.

Here's the bullet version:

  • The Company I'm contracted with has opened up yet another club more toward where our stadiums are, I'm assuming to catch the game crowds. As a result, about a third of the girls who I worked with are now working at the new club instead; they also relocated half our staff (bouncers, DJ's, and managers) to the new club. Consequently we have a new general manager, a new relief manager, a new floor manager, a new DJ, and a couple new bouncers. Change is good, but this royally fucked up the flow of the club. Our managers are both trying to prove themselves worthy to who-the-fuck ever, our main DJ is seriously overworked, our floor manager is green (though awesome), and our bouncers are a bit edgy. Christ it feels like a mess in there. It'll mellow out eventually, but I can tell it's going to be a bumpy road.
  • Three of the other clubs in the area have recently closed (due to the owners being retards with the law). Surprisingly this hasn't affected the club that I work in nearly as much as I had assumed it would. These three clubs were notorious for being a bit dirtier than desired so I think we were all expected to be inundated with 'dirty girls'. Fortunately, however, that's not been the case…yet. They've only been closed a few days, so we'll see. We have however been getting those club's ex patrons. Those are fun. I've literally been asked what my "mileage" is. Ew.
  • Additionally another local infamous adult establishment, a peepshow, will be closing in the next month. No idea what that might do to the industry climate, but I guess we'll see.
  • What else….let's see…oh here's another thing: everybody is fucking pissed at someone. It's like everybody has a problem with somebody right now…or maybe I was just blissfully unaware before… Whichever is the case, it sure is stressful keeping straight who has a beef with who because I talk to everybody. It like when two of your friends in your close friend group are fighting….except it's like everybody. It's entirely maddening.
  • Lastly, I have a huge crush on my hot (female) boss. I'm attempting to ignore this one for now.

So yeah, more clubs, less clubs, bullshit, and crush. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment