Monday, May 24, 2010

An Update on My Update, Rant Style

We now officially have a handful of girls from the 'dirtier' clubs working at the club where I work. It really honestly only takes one girl giving $20 hand jobs to fuck with the system, but a bunch of nasty girls doing god knows what for next to nothing is really really messing with things. Customers have been much grabbier and much less likely to respect dancer's personal boundaries. Twice in the last week I've had a customer attempt to unbutton his pants during a dance. I now feel that it's important to mention that there is NO SEX IN THE CHAMPAGNE ROOM when they ask how much the rooms cost. They've been asking upfront how much I charge for 'you know'…No, I don't know. What exactly is it you're looking for in a STRIP CLUB that is not a LAP DANCE? It used to not be much of a problem; after hearing several girls let them know that we don't do that sort of thing, they'd leave or at the very least stop asking. Now they ask ME because some dirty girl offered, but they didn't want the dirty one, they want the one who looks clean. Well yes, obviously we're all whores.

Don't get me wrong, I love whores! I've got some great whore friends, but they don't work out of a strip club. They conduct their business in a way that doesn't negatively affect MY business. What I don't get is why these girls are even bothering with working in a strip club? If you're comfortable with hand jobs, why not work as an independent provider or at a massage parlor perhaps? We have to pay a pretty high house fee to work there, so why not circumvent that and stop fucking with all of the other non-hand-job-giving dancers business?? In short, fuck off. Seriously.

End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment